Immortal Conquest is an ultimate strategy game where a number of players are involved, make alliances and defend their territory. There are lots of things that every player must know how to play this game effectively, especially when you are a new player. Here, we are going to share some strategies that will help you to get the most out of your game and enjoy success. Let’s continue reading.
- The game involves different heroes and different enemy types, here heroes are called as Gairos and each Gairo has his/her own set of skills and abilities, which you need to be chosen carefully. You must consider their skills before choosing Gairos based on different enemy types.
- All Gairos have their strengths and weaknesses which enables them to perform in the battlefield. But, based on the outcome of their skills in battle, you must upgrade their skills with gems and coins. It will increase the chances to get on enemies much better.
- In this game, you can create new skills through research and you can also remove old skills which you think are not useful at all. The skills you find through research cannot be learned directly and to learn them you will need to research more. Also, keep in mind that your decision of choosing skills can influence your game.
- When you are going to form alliances, you must choose your alliance partners after considering several things. You must also know that some alliances are stronger or weaker than others, and in some cases, all alliances are fairly at the same level. You can include alliance partners from neighboring parts of your map, so that you can use their territories and access their resources.
- You must learn to spend your coins in a better way. In this game, you can unlock Gairos and use them as per your game strategies. But, if you want to get the most out of them, you need to upgrade temples with your coins. The other ways to spend coins wisely include creating alliances, purchasing building slots, etc.
- When it comes to conquering cities, there are various tactical strategies to follow. Siege teams are very much similar to combat teams, but you can use rare infantry Gairo in Siege teams much better than combat teams. Ajax, Calatin, and other similar Gairos have above average Siege stats.
- When you beat your enemy in a PvP battle, you will get ruins; these ruins are used to have some advanced buildings.
Follow these strategies in Immortal Conquest and conquer more lands like a pro. If you want to play immortal conquest for PC, visit https://immortalconquestpc.com/
Read more: Best time & location to build a subcity